Cyber security e computer forensic
EXE Srl directly or through primary collaborations, offers services, solutions and products in the field of Cyber security, aimed at protecting all types of users, from the large complex company, to the individual professional. It operates by putting in place procedures supported by state-of-the-art technologies and software, to identify risks and support business infrastructure, neutralizing threats and guiding the process of subsequent normalization of the company. We set up, with our experts, the preventive analysis of the possible vulnerability scenario, highlighting updates in business security choices.
We offer ad hoc solutions for our customers also through partnerships with our referents, leaders in the development of security systems, with collaborations of particular thickness and sharing with specialized Israeli and North American companies.
- Penetration Test: Operational process of analyzing or evaluating the security of a computer system
or network that you try to breach for prevention purposes.
- Vulnerability Assessment: is the application for vulnerability assessment, identification,
quantification and definition of the size of vulnerabilities in a system.
- Information Gathering & Open Source Intelligence: the OSINT
“Intelligence of free sources”), is the activity of collecting information through the consultation of
sources of public access.
- Scanning & Enumeration: Network or scanner enumerators are computer programs used to
retrieve user names and information about groups, shares, and networked computer services
- Exploitation & Post Exploitation Test: Identification of vulnerable machines within the workplace
with procedure to keep the web infrastructure intact.
- Web Application Exploit Test: Web application active across the Web front end to identify
potential security vulnerabilities in the Web application and architectural weaknesses
- Mobile Exploitation Test: Application designed to identify
potential critical issues
- Advanced Exploit Development: up-to-date tools for the necessary checks in their tested
- Defense Security: threat analysis and study
- Secure System Administration: practices and procedures for the management of prevention
- Software Development Lifecycle: system development lifecycle with planning, creating, testing,
and deploying a SW product
- Network & Services Contiuous Monitoring: monitoring of Connection
- Network & Security Assessmen: Technologies Beyond Traditional Endpoints with Machine Learning and Analytics identification of potential new or complex threats.
- Incident Handling: coordinated activity management to identify, analyze and correct hazards and
to prevent a future recurrence of the same.
- Forensic: data research analysis on fixed and mobile devices with CTP relationship
- Threat Intelligence: search for potential critical issues targeted at the customer and disseminated
for the sector to which they belong
- Special Operations: security pipelines also pursuant to the 134 TULPS
- Counter Intelligence: industrial espionage counter verifications
- Dark Web exploration and targeting: detection and search for enemy customer activities in the Dark Web galaxy
The specialists of the Department (Security Analysts, Incident Handlers, Malware
Specialists, Security Testers and VA / Penetration Testers) adopt procedures
updated for effective and dimensioned service delivery.
The operational teams chosen by EXE have the certifications of competence
necessary to ensure high quality work such as:
• Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
• Certified Offensive Security OSCE
• GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
• GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst GMOB
• GIAD Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
• GIAD Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
• Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester GXPN